SELECT A CATEGORY

Frequently Asked

Are your pieces suitable for everyday wear?

Many of our pieces are designed with everyday wear in mind. For the best longevity, we recommend following the care instructions provided for your jewelry’s specific material.

Are your collections available year-round?

Some styles are part of our core collection, while others may be seasonal, limited, or available only while quantities last.

How can I tell if a piece is available in another finish or material?

Available colours, metals, and material options will be shown on the product page when offered.

What if the style I want is sold out?

Availability can change throughout the year. Check back online for restocks or contact our team for more information about a specific piece.

What is the difference between your jewelry materials?

Each material offers a different look, finish, durability, and care level. Visit our Materials Page to learn more about the options available.

How do I keep my jewelry from tangling or scratching?

We recommend storing pieces separately whenever possible and keeping necklaces fastened when stored to help reduce tangling.

Can I ship my order directly as a gift?

Yes, simply enter the recipient's shipping address during checkout.

What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?

Our team is happy to help. Visit our Contact page to reach out with any questions about products, orders, services, sizing, or anything else.

Still Need Help?

Our team is happy to help with any questions you still have.

Contact Us